Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow Planet

Wow when I got my boots it was soo hard to put it on and about 3 minutes I got it. Then we got our gloves and mine were stinky it smelt like toe jams but I wore it anyways. We got our helmets and then went inside it was so slippery and cold. One of the workers told us to come and then we listened to her speak and then she told us to go and have fun. I went on this slay thing and I tried it about 4 times and then went on floater thing and there was like a ice slide and I went on that one about 6 times and we went back to school. I thought we were gonna go Snow boarding or Skiing but we did not.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor, Its me Pitara,
    I really enjoyed reading your little recount about our trip on Tuesday. It was very fun but the most struggling part was putting on our boots. Going down the slide felt like heaven and I hope we can go again. Did you have fun? Besides that keep up the good work!!

    Pitara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taylor, It's Tiara
    I really like how you had explained you experience at Snowplanet. I liked how you had explained it because you put down every little detail about each thing you had done. What was you most favorite part about Snowplanet and why?

    Anyways, Keep up the great effort and work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor,
    I like the way you explained what you did at snow planet. I have to say my gloves were stink too.

    Stay safe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Taylor, Jaydin here from your class. I really enjoyed reading your little recount about our trip on Tuesday. It was very fun but the most struggling part was putting on our boots. Going down the slide felt like heaven and I hope we can go again. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW Taylor, you had so much fun plus the feedback from the Staff that went on that day. Good on you Taylor.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.