Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Math Work Shop.

 Today for math we were learning about decimals, percentages and fractions. We were divided into four groups and we were given different task problems. My group task was to find out the problem to a pizza with fractions decimals and percentages look like physically we used all kinds of things that was in our sight. It was fun doing this problem as it was fun and interesting me and my group thought we couldn't do this but we did we tried and got it done. After a few moments we needed to share what we got each of my group members shared what they have done to solve the problem.

What I learnt from this task is that you can use multiple ways to find the answer and solve the problem using physical things I also had fun doing this because it shows how people learn and how they show what they learnt.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Taylor.We are also doing decimals, percentages and fractions.This math workshop sounds very intresting and I am glad you enjoyed your workshop.Keep up the good work you are doing amazingly!

    Kind Regards
    Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor, I really like your reflection on the maths session because you told us what you learnt.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.