Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Basketball

This week for basketball on Wednesday we had a game against Panmure Bridge School. We got 34 points  and  (Panmure Bridge) got zero. When we played, I got really hyped up and we scored a lot of points. My cousin Eden slapped the ball away when this boy called Kobe tried to pass to his teammate. Then it was half time then I had a rest. Tupou, my team, and I tried very hard to get the win. At the end of the day, we won against Panmure Bridge.  I felt very happy and I can't wait for our next game on Wednesday of next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Taylor. This is a good recount of the Basket Ball game you played against Panmure Bridge School. I hope you will be able to do better next week. Keep up with your good work Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor, it was totally cool coming to watch your guys basketball game, even though I spent more time helping our the year 7 & 8 team.
    Congratulations on your win!! that shows team work. I can't wait for your guys next game too. What a cool atmosphere at the centre too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.